Northwell Health Hiring Event
With springtime just around the corner, Northwell Health’s Hiring Event is a great way to get a fresh start on a new career. With so many opportunities at so many locations to choose from, this is your first step toward a bright new future.
Spring is all about growth - and so are we. That’s why we are hosting these events to let Truly Ambitious, talented individuals explore opportunities in the following careers:
- Food Services- Food Services Associate, Dining Associate, etc
- Transporter/Patient Care Navigators
- Nursing Support - Medical Assistant, Patient Care Associate, Nurse Assistant, Med/Surg Technician,etc
- Registered Nurse- Med/Surg and Telemetry
- Financial Analyst - New grads welcome
- Pharmacy Technician- Retail or specialty pharmacy experience required
- Laboratory Aide/Phlebotomist
- Clerical - Various titles including but not limited to:
- Ancillary Support Associates
- Administrative Support Associate
- Admitting Clerk/Representative
- Administrative Coordinator & Project Coordinator
- Billing Representative
- Clerical Support Associate
- Practice Office Associates
- Practice Secretarial Associates
- Unit Receptionist/Secretary
How to participate
We are excited to meet you! Register to participate by submitting your resume at the link below. Should your experience meet the qualifications to attend, someone from the Northwell Talent Acquisition team will contact you to confirm your interview time and location. You must be confirmed to attend this event.
What to expect
At the Northwell Health Hiring Event you’ll have a chance to meet our recruiters who will want to know about your skills, your passions - and how they could help you step into a bright future with New York’s largest employer.
Why Northwell Health?
Is Northwell Health Made for you? Although we’re New York State’s largest health care provider, we think and act like a family. When you work at Northwell you are part of an organization that is doing spectacular things. And you’ll leave work every day knowing that you made a difference in improving the lives of the people in your community.
Get a glimpse of what makes Northwell special
Watch our videos, get to know our culture and see how we’re all working together to change health care for the better.
You’ll discover a culture as unique as you
As a Great Place to Work-Certified™ four years in a row, we are proud of our diverse and inclusive culture that empowers our team members to grow and develop. Some of our initiatives include:
- Our commitment to continued growth and development through tuition reimbursement programs, Northwell’s Center for Learning & Innovation (CLI) and much more.
- Multiple Business Employee Resource Groups (BERGs) that you can join including Women in Healthcare, VALOR (Veterans and Allies: Liaisons of Reintegration), N-Able in support of people with disabilities, BRIDGES to celebrate many cultural groups such as Chinese, Korean, African-American, and Latinx.
- Supporting our team members to give back to the community through neighborhood efforts, as well as through our system-wide employee giving programs such as the Northwell Health Walk and Casual for Cohen.
- Honoring our employee contributions through recognition programs such as the Innovation Challenge, President’s Awards and myRecognition, to name a few.
What are you waiting for? Spring into action now!